Armadio e Mobilia, Display Case, Spazi pubbliciAmbiente:
Spazi pubblici, Musei & Gallerie d'arte, InterniProdotti usati: TiMi Glow 008 (Output Medio)Uffici:
Lighting Design: Ferrara & Palladino Studio
The Museum of the Duomo of Milan is the place that treasures all the sculptures and artwork related to the landmark Milan Cathedral.
Located on the Royal Palace ground floor, the museum first opening took place in 1953 with an installation by Ugo Nebbia, in 1974 with Ernesto Brivio designing the new installation and it finally reopened in 2013 with an installation curated by Guido Canali.
The aim of the Museum is to help visitors learn and understand more of the history of the considered monument and the incredible work that led to the creation of the Duomo Cathedral.